Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM
Closed Saturday & Sunday
1. Start out going northeast on Reverend Abraham Woods Jr Blvd/US-78 E/AL-4 toward 23rd St N.
2. Take the 1st left onto 23rd St N.
If you reach 24th St N you've gone a little too far
Go east on I-20 E/I-59 N.
If you reach 9th Ave N you've gone a little too far
4. Keep right to take I-20 E via EXIT 130 toward Atlanta.
5. Take the US-78 E exit, EXIT 156, toward Eden/Pell City.
6. Turn right onto US-78 W/AL-4.
If you reach I-20 E you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
7. Take the 3rd left onto Wolf Creek Rd N.
Wolf Creek Rd N is just past West St
If you reach Wolf Creek Rd S you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
8. Turn right onto Veterans Pkwy (Portions unpaved).
Veterans Pkwy is 0.8 miles past 5th Ave N
If you reach Faulkner Ln you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
7063 VETERANS PKWY is on the right.
If you reach Jefferson State Pkwy you've gone about 0.5 miles too far
Destination will be on the right
Birmingham Minimally Invasive Surgery is a purpose built facility for the surgical management of general surgical conditions. Minimally Invasive Surgery means "Less Pain" and "Faster Recovery".
Our website features information on common conditions, diagnoses, screening, and common treatments involved in our practice. Specific information is included on Hernia, Gallstones, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Hepatomegaly, Splenomegaly, Inguinal Hernia, Obesity, Appendicitis, Pancreatitis, Hepatitis, Esophagitis, Endoscopy, Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Surgery, Obesity Surgery, LAP-BAND®, and much more.